I don't know how many of you took advantage of the free raceday scanner. I did, & listened as the day unfolded at Richmond for the 7 team. On the first pistop, all they were going to do were air pressure adjustments....Rob wanted track bar, Walter said "don't you remember what happened in practice when we did that"? Rob said "yes, but thats what I want". Rob continued to call the rest of the race himself, as usual. When the checkers flew, Walter tendered his resignation, effective immediately. IMO we will see Walter go onto another team,& maybe like Greg Erwin is now, make the chase for his first time next year. To Walter,& his family, good luck, better things are ahead for you.
To Robby, maybe now is the best time for you to look like your idol, Alan K., go grab Hooters for a sponsor,& put a Hooters girl up on top of the box. I mean, if your just gonna have somebody up there to take your order, you might as well get a pro. Besides as long as your making the calls yourself, your not gonna get any airtime on performance, you might as well put some eye candy up there.
You screwed your self again Rob. This another example of what your friend Jenna Fryer was talking about. You DO make a lot of stupid decisions.
...If not a Hooters girl, at least a Jim Beam chick....give us SOMETHING to look forward to on raceday.

GOOD LUCK WALTER!!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do like The Dinger and Scott Speed
TRB... a team to reckoned with in 09.

Robby, been nice knowin ya.
Red Bull will be the team to challenge JGR over the next couple of years. Three great young drivers....
If I was Walter I would have bailed after about the 3rd race! A C.C. that can't make a call, yet his reputation is the one being screwed by the shitty performance! I think it is time for Rob to make is exit and stick with off-road! I feel bad for the employees that are sitting watching the boss destroy the business, and hence their jobs! And the sponsors for wasting all that money! And all of us for wasting all our time and energy!
So at the end of the Race yesterday...Walter resigned over the radio? I can't say I blame him....
The hottest rumor on the mill right now is Robby is intentionally tanking these races so his team will be worthless when GEm is forced to buy it, and the John Menard and RG will buy DEI retain Truex and Menard (obviously) with RG being the third driver. Smith and Almirola would be out in this scenario. Also it has been said that GEM is who pulled out of the sale when they found out they could purchase BDR or CGR cheaper than RGM, thus the "I'll make my team worthless and you'll still have to buy it for what was initially agreed upon" attitude. Kinda makes sense to me it would make RG's recent strange decisions/performance a little more clear. Maybe all is not lost for RG in Nascar
what about the 01 they are in the top 35 in points why fold it away? If this senario is correct which it isnt they should get bobby hamilton jr. for that car hes got the same tell it like it is att. as rg
Im still trying to figure out which Chase car has Gene Nead as a crew chief. Last I heard, he was being shown the door at Wood Brothers...

As far as DEI, I have heard that ship has sailed. What I hear now is it has to do with Ford, and that RG is tanking the 7 so he will have one less team to worry about next year. The Yates/ Menards / Gordon racing third car will have no owners points at Daytona... ;)
Which is why I was confused when someone on the main page said he was in the Chase...

Only Greg Erwin is, and he will forever be the one that got away...
and dont forget about k hamlin
Hamlin wasn't a cc for the 7 though, correct? He was RG's cc @ RCR?
some one earlier said he had 2 cc in the chase

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service