this week, I KNOW RGM IS NOT MORGAN SHEPARDING AROUND, but this is a very important turning point toward next year lets hear it all. WHAT IS ON YOUR MINDS?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bring your swimsuit if you are going to Richmond.
I am in az, never rains, would just love to have a bit of hope , do not like that go or go home game, we do not deserve to be there, gas on
What ever happend to Jim Smith the previous owner of the 7 . He won a truck championship a year or so ago with Ultra Wheel, which probley makes Robby's offroad wheels.
Have my swimsuit packed and packing extra clothes for Monday (ha ha) but according to the weather station Sunday looks good to get the race in if they have time to dry the track out! Starting place will be 35th rain is predicted to start at 7:00 pm on Friday and continue. Hopefully good luck will prevail with the weather and the #7 oh what am I saying good luck for the 7? Just so we finish above the 55 and 77.
nascar says he is 31st in driver points
yes but they start by owner's points not driver points.

And about Morgan Shephard. In his day he was quite good. I named my younger son for him....
Its fucking game time this weekend. GAS ON
top 25 this weekend, stay clear of the wrecks and beat the 55/77 for some cushion. i hope they can qualify tomorrow and the 77/00 don't make it on time. it's been pouring in southern illinois for the past day, moving towards va.
Just finish on the lead lap. I don't even care if its 30th, just finish on the god damn lead lap and carry that positive on to Loudon.
He just needs to keep his head above water.....if he falls out of the top 35 then were in trouble.
I was hoping for too much....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service