I can't seem to find the names of these guys anywhere. They work their guts out week after week and don't seem to get any recognition. The way things have been going maybe they don't want to be known although I don't feel that they are at fault. There is more to a race team than the driver and C.C. I think they should get the recognition they deserve, good or bad. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for this info. They used to be listed on Robby's site but I can no longer find it.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it a case of you get what you pay for? Do they all move on because they can get more money elsewhere??? Just a thought Jimmy.
bla bla bla
See now, you took it all wrong there Mike. I'm praising the guys like CHRIS who do a good job and asking WTF to the clowns who tell Rob what he wants to hear and who are killing him by not handing the gas can over the damn wall. Dude, it's called prozac, look into it.
Good Guys: Per the Jayski list:
Matt S., Chris T., Zack M., Randy R., guys like that. Jackasses = Guys who don't hand gas cans over the wall becuz Rob thinks anyone out of the grand stands can do it! It's not that easy!
"And that's a nice F'n fish", Martin Lawrence, Bad Boyz 2.
I saw the pitcrew at Phoenix at the start of the year and they were very fast.
Did you guys see there times at cal. they all.......................nevermind.
Yeah, did you see me put in the double spring rubbers in the right rear, or did you see Bobby put in a 250 shim on BOTH front shocks, did you see Zack do a double right side adjustment, did you see the two stops of l/s in r/s out wedge adjustment, did you seesee the second can man watching the stop when he should have been handing in the can because it was his fist race and isnt from charlotte and never practiced it before in his life, or the crash repair 4 tire stop? Now did you see the 48 lose 5 spots in the pits or the 84 come in 8 and go out 19, or the 83 come in 8 and go out 14, how about the 10 who had to come in for loose wheels 2 races in a row. We do pretty good for what we have to get done in our window of time, its hard to get into a rythm when your making adjustments and big ones every fucking stop. Morgan saw at phoenix what a good car and minor adjustments can do for a crew on pit road, remember every time you hear a call for 2 rds or more on any right side screw on the car, the rear changer has to take his right side tire with him around the car with the new rules, that might take a little more time in itself let alone all the other shit thats going on, throw in new people over and behind the wall and its an uphill battle.
Chris, I am exhausted just reading all that. As I have said before, if your driver had his ass in the seat when testing was going on instead of handing off to other drivers, maybe you could get to the tracks with a basic setup from which to start, and make small adjustments, instead of doing everything but rebuilding the car during the races.
You guys definitely don't get paid enough for all you do, besides putting up with His Majesty.
Allright, lemme reply to a few things. Vas, yes it absolutely is a case where you get what you pay for.
The guy who blew the pitstop, wasn't a regular,& is new to this arena. Is it excusable? Hell no! That was a jackass move.
Jimmie, maybe you should proofread, before posting. Caliing the guys who work 70+ hr weeks, tards,& crackheads isn't way to introduce your self to this board. as for tellin Rob what he wants to hear, more like Rob has selective hearing. Picking people out of the stands, not so much. If that were the case, I'd have pics posted, of me holding the second can. The guy who flubbed the stop is a pro, just not where he was at...& it showed...& I hope he doesn't have chance to show it again.

As for the times, 13.76 isn't too bad considering thats prolly an avg of 100 stops, more times then not with 4 tires,& wholesale changes. Plenty of us listen(ed) before, as mentioned by somebody else, how many times does Rob JUST come in for tires? For that matter, how many are just with one minor change?

Oh,& Jimmie, before I forget...Hell Yes thats a nice fish. I might be lil jealous
Well....If Marchetta was on the plane and heard him say that, I hope the second thing she did right after she smacked him upside the head was quit...

Seriously..who in the fuck treats thier employees like that? Wait I can answer that....somebody who has no idea how to sucesfully manage an organazation.....

I really have to admire those that keep working hard for a person who obviously will shit on you on the drop of a dime.

I think for the next team meeting you should take a box in and put a label on the box and the label should say "we have found the problem"...Hand the box to Robby and let him open it up, and then when Robby pulls a mirror out of the box, maybe he'll get it......

and speaking of John Kasey...I cetainly hope some dipshit like me from out of the stands isn't his holder this year.....He is my Fantasy football kicker........

:)
Mirror in the box could be the best thing that hasn't happened this year. Ive been to four races this year and Its frustrating watching pit stops but the pit crew are not to blame. When you have to make whole sale changes every race on pit road it doesnt help the 13 seconds. Maybe little more agression getting on and in would help. Plus teams like the 24 will practice 26 times this year, killing us. A nother car next year and someone else to manage the team besides the driver would be great.
Well said, Tim. It is always that way with Management, they never think they are the problem.
Stanley and Chris, I think I speak for the majority in saying we understand.
There are many things outside of your control that we do not see as well as the off-track distractions that have to have an affect on everyone there.

I can't remember the last time Robby had to re-pit because of loose or missing lug nuts.
Other "top" competitors can't say that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service