I can't seem to find the names of these guys anywhere. They work their guts out week after week and don't seem to get any recognition. The way things have been going maybe they don't want to be known although I don't feel that they are at fault. There is more to a race team than the driver and C.C. I think they should get the recognition they deserve, good or bad. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for this info. They used to be listed on Robby's site but I can no longer find it.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Screw the can, you mean I almost had Marchettas job? I COULD be the "jane of all trades"! J/K, I wouldn't want her job, that poor girl hasn't stopped moving since '04.
I could be the Jane of all trades, if I had 4 ears , six hands and a brain the size of a breadbox.....Marchetta is the best and she is often a "looky loo" ( her phrase) on this sight .If she reads that Robby quote thee will be some nuts tightened , using one of those 6 hands, and they won't be on a the #7 car, just it's driver. Gas on, Marchetta!
LOL!!!!
Judging from the replies from Chris, Mike and Stan, IMO I think that Robby needs to repeat Personnel Management 101 and maybe spend a couple of weeks in Basic Training to learn what team leadership is all about.
I just want the spotters job- " Clear low, CLEAR LOW ! , CLEAR LOW !!!! "...
and " still there, still there, still there"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service