I can't seem to find the names of these guys anywhere. They work their guts out week after week and don't seem to get any recognition. The way things have been going maybe they don't want to be known although I don't feel that they are at fault. There is more to a race team than the driver and C.C. I think they should get the recognition they deserve, good or bad. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for this info. They used to be listed on Robby's site but I can no longer find it.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can't find it, because theres been a ton of turn over since you last read that list.
Chris Tompkins, Monster Squad General,& rear air gun slinger for **RGM** (ya might wanna edit that).
Featured member #1 on the members page.
well when they can make 13.5 pit stops consistently and get us off of pit road, then I want to know their names...
It's hard to be consistantly under 13.5, with the wholesale changes that are called in. I'm sure you'll get your avg stop time soon though, so I'm not gonna bother guessing.
i think YTD was a 13.67 or .76 , from Rodneys tally pre- Michigan .... sorry we missed it by a tenth or two but the year is not over yet and i could car less if you know my name or not, you keep following and i'll keep leading!
Chris, I think you guys rock. I can't imagine what you go through on an average week. Just trying to remember all the damn changes that they call for so late must be a pain in the ass. And most of you have regular Mon-Fri jobs too right?
YEAH....GET EM OUT
if you go to jayski's.. under robbys page.. in the middle you will see a link to pit crews.

here..
http://www.jayski.com/pages/pitcrew-chart2008.htm
Thanks for the Jaski's info on pit crews. That's what I was looking for.
one thing i do know is that the jack-man is different now.. Rousch stool him for Biffle's team..
Yeah, I know Blevins is gone too.
McGowan, is still there.
Couldn't tell ya about the rest
I was listening to the computer during the race and I want to know who the JACKASS is that forgot to hand the gas can to whoever the new gasman is. Rob asked a couple of times what happened and then the CC said that the gas can didnt get handed over in time. Who are these people? Why are they working on a pit crew. You don't forget! C'mon Rob, get it together. Someone said here you fired the jackman and gasman both in the same week, who did you replace them with Jerry's Kids? God people, see it for what it is. He has a handfull of good people and that's it. The rest are a bunch of robots and yes men that couldn't get a job at an "Opportunities Unlimited". Ya know, where they give mentally challenged and crack heads jobs stuffing teddy bears. Please!
Wow Jimmie, are you still holding a grudge at Jerry's kids for rejecting you? Good thing, there's that "fishing has no boundries" program that takes special people like you out to a lake. If it weren't for that perch (that somebody prolly just let you take a pic of) you'd have nothing going for ya, would you? Here's an idea for you, go take your "special chair",& play frogger on the nearest highway.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service