Like most of you, I hate to see the way the things have been going lately. I see the same thing weekly, decent in practice, struggle in qualifying, decent in Happy Hour, start decent in first few laps, then "Loose"...from there on it's downhill.

Listening to the scanner, Walter & Robby seem to communicate well. Walter seems to know what the car needs based on the feedback given.

However, if you listen to other drivers on the scanner and even Larry McReynolds, Tim Brewer and others, Robby is NOT the only driver struggling with the COT. Kurt Busch, Elliott Sadler and others have struggled just as bad. The biggest difference is the racing luck. Robby got the car dialed in okay last week at Bristol, but got caught in somebodys wreck...it happens...it's Bristol. Fuel mileage has created alot of Robby's problems, he seems to have to pit a lap or 2 sooner than most and a caution comes out, or like last night he needs a caution and it doesn't come out until the leader gets by him.

It's not just one thing! It's racing luck, figuring out the COT, Dodge is way behind this year, bad fuel mileage, new crew chief, etc. It's a recipe that equals these results. One bright spot is plate racing: a 6th, 8th and 11th and plate tracks. Talladega is coming up soon!

I know several have posted let's send an email to a potentila sponsor, or a thank you to sponsors who have joined Robby this season. WHAT ABOUT SENDING AN EMAIL TO RGM, TO ROBBY...AS HIS FANS (THE BEST OUT THERE!) WE ARE BEHIND YOU AND WE SUPPORT YOU! Get some positive energy flowing through the shop. Robby needs us now more than ever. It's easy to jump onboard when everything is going well, but real fans show their support in the darkest hours.

I know, as a Alabama Crimson Tide fan. We have had years of coaches, embarassing losses and controversy, but it made it all so much sweeter on Saturday when we rolled #9 Clemson and held two All-American running backs to 20 rushing yards! We finally were able to stand tall and yell "Roll Tide Roll!"

Robby will bounce back and it will be great to see him back in victory lane!

ROBBY GORDON FANS STAND TALL AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! Buy Monster products like crazy! Drink Jim Beam! and shop at Menards! but most of all let RGM know...We're Here to Stay!

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe it's karma for shutting down the Uprising.Sorry, I've been watching too much " My Name Is Earl "
Roll Robby Roll!
More like "tuck and roll"...LOL
I always get my ass handed to me for being a Robby fan. Yet, I am proud to say that I am and will forever be. Maybe the "7" decal on my car needs to be much bigger.
I've said it before here and I'll say it again, I'm with Robby like in a marriage, til death do us part, and since I'm 20 years older then him, all bets are on Robby and I'll guide him from heaven, lol Seriously, everyone who loves Robby Gordon , for whatever reason , will stand by him, without any asking., all the fair weather friends, who will desert him in a hot minute aren't doing him any good anyway.I question some of his decisions and wish he would abide by his CC's calls so we would know who to really blame, lol, but his name is on the building and it's his money so I have no business in his business, of any type..As long as Robby is racing I'm supporting him in any way I can.Would cookies sent to the shop help???
Christy,
Cookies always help!!! I'll bet they would appreciate them.

BRR
Give Up Alex, your beating a dead horse , lol.
Dodge is behind the curve this year, but even within that camp the #7 is trash and the GEM cars with GEM chassis are looking better and better every week. Hard to just say it's Dodge when Kahne has an outside chance for the Chase and the Penske cars can still win races.

14 - Kahne
16 - Newman
19 - Kurt Busch
20 - Sadler
21 - Montoya
22 - Labonte
29 - Sorenson
31 - Gordon
OK, I'ma reply here, instead of starting my own thread. Yes, last night sucked. How such an awesome lookin car, in front of a home crowd,& the Monster peeps could run like shit, baffles me. Perhaps Rob was confused,& had off-road shocks on the car....
IDK, but I've read some pretty sorry ass replies from some of you guys this am. People speculating that JB won't be back,& RGM won't find any other sponsors. One even said next week will be RGM's last race. To those of you who claim to have a pair, yet write crap like that...do somebody a favor, & donate your unused testicles to someone who lost theirs in some unfortunate circumstance.
Furthermore, I hate to ruin your lil pitty party, but there WILL be sponsorship on the car next year.
I would go on to tell you to climb down off the roof, ledge (whatever it is your contimplating jumping off of) but quite frankly, I don't care. Do us a favor,& jump.

As for Robby, kudos to you for stayin tough when dozens of sissies would've tucked their tail (or something else) between their legs, & disappeared. Keep walkin tall, because your still the most determined,& downright coolest mo-fo in the garage. Keep your focus tight, learn who you CAN trust, & let them do their thing. You've got some good people around you, who are as determined as you are. You also have some people talkin big, who are in a new environment. Let them stick to what they know. You know who your real fans,& supporters are, don't trip we're not goin anywhere.

Am I going to send this, or anything to RGM? Don't have to.
Do I know something you don't? Plenty.
You wanna know what I know? Stay tuned,& don't fuckin whine! It's unbecoming, even in type.
amen mike.
Thanks Mike!! Nuff said!!!!
Mike you're the Monster Man, git'em!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service