Rob, let Dale drive offroad. And you concentrate on CUP. You'll win on both sides.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Priceless
We definatly don't have good enough media coverage in S.D.. Thank the big guy for internet coverage.Dale is fast. Or Robby wouldn't have him as a co-driver. Let him drive. Or someone else. Concentrate on where the sponsership is. Nascar. Move up into the top 25.
Really, are you so sure?$ Just really look at team owner vs signage on several cars in Cup.A lot of owners are racing for prize money vs advertising money. Why are there start and parks? Look at the lack to signage in N/W and really bad in Trucks.
Thank our lucky stars,Robby gets to race something every week almost year round.IMO
Understood, but Rob doesn't ever seem to have a problem with sponsership. Definatly not a start and park.
It doesn't matter you have to START to park it
JD do your research. Just because it has big decals on the hood and quarters doesn't mean its necessarily a sponsored (sold) race.

When you see the #5 with big HendrickCars.com decals or the #12 with a big "Penske" logo on the hood do you really think that's the sponsor? No. That means Hendrick and Penske are funding the car for that race out of their own pockets - an "unsold" race.

Look at the top of the page. This week's "sponsor" is SpeedFactory.tv, a joint venture of Robby Gordon and Red J Films. In other words, like last week, this weekend is coming out of Robby's pocket.
Off road racing is as much a passion for him as it is a business. Why don't you see Jimmie Johnson still race off road? He has no passion for it. I doubt anyone really makes a living by only racing off road.
Give me all your money Mike. You have 30 minutes.
exactly.
Rg is already committed to racing 365/24/7 . good nuff for me....
This topic comes up every year. Robby is paid to race Baja. Pocono would've cost him money whether he was there or not.
If Robby only races NASCAR I would not be on here.

I started watching RG in the stadium series and on to road racing with Roush, etc. The reason I follow him is he is a RACER - anything, anytime. He is not bound by some contract that says he cannot race Baja, Dakar, play at Glamis or on a jet ski, like so many others are. If there are bumps in the road, that's the way it goes - that's life. What's the saying: what does not kill us, makes us stronger.

I'm sure I am not the only one on here with this point of view. This would be a empty place in RG only raced NASCAR.

N - nap
A - as
S- soon
C- cars
A - attempt
R - racing

Not totally true, as there is some good racing. But it is a sure fire way to put me to sleep.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service