We will be alright because next year ................................

We will be alright because next year ________________.

Fill in the blank.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will become a multibillionare and sponsor Robby's car....it's just about as plausible as some of these other posts!!
Daytona will still have 50+ cars going for it as it is the highest paying race (250,000 to 43rd).

Believe me, you WANT to be locked in and not sweating bullets the whole week down there...

and the fact is our boy has consistantly SUCKED the last 10 races of the year...TOG will have my back on that indisputable fact...not sure if it's the drain of the long season, Baja, or whatever...our finishes are on average worse than usual over the last 10 races and we drop like a rock in the standings.

Problem is Robby has always been 200-300 or more away from the precipice by now in 2006 and 2007 ...he is only 70 right now... past performance history is very forboding...
Actually, I am putting together a story about this very subject of Robby's predictable last 10 races free-fall. He is VERY FORTUNATE that others around him in points are doing bad when he does bad( there is a reason you are that far back in the standings to begin with) . The car this weekend should be pretty stout. I predict a Michigan - like - weekend , except with the car running good on Sunday after the first pitstop. They are due.
overdue
For the same reason we are fans - Because we have an awesome driver who won't give up! He'll keep plugging until he and the team figure out this COT and will keep changing business partners and, if necessary, manufacturers until he is satisfied!

Perseverance, tenacity and general stubborness -- that is the RG we all know and respect. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a successful NASCAR team.
You know that Stewart/Haas will not be a new team next year, right? Just new drivers and sponsors. Any Stewart/Hass to RGM comparison is invalid.
Holy Shit! I don't think I've EVER agreed with "MEEEE" b4!
There is a first for everything.
I also agree with MEEEEE!!!! I just wish we could get him to change his damn avitar!! Hard to be serious and still look at that mug shot!!!!
MEEEEE seems to be one of those stubborn types and the more comments are made to change his avitar the less likely he/she is to change it. But we don't want to see it any more, it has to change soon.
If we get a 2 car team going (I now it's not easy) we'll be alright.

P.S. If I see a pos pic. I don't even read it.
Hey look we made MEEEEEE changed his avitar. Now I can read his replys.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service