We will be alright because next year ................................

We will be alright because next year ________________.

Fill in the blank.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ginko Baloba...the Perfect sponsor!
we will run a Toyota
Right, that'll fix everything. maybe a new CC too... Hey maybe they should just shit-can all the chassis they've got too,& start completely from scratch. Then it should only take oh 2-3 yrs to be headed back in the right direction.

Listen there are obviously things that need to change. However the thought that another manufacture change would help, is just foolish. Yes, Dodge is NOT currently a powerhouse by any means. Who is right now though, JGR? Not Toyota as a whole. Matter of fact Kyle Busch (ya know the guy everybody hates on) is the only standout in the Toyota camp.

We'll be alright next year, because Rob will have his personal affairs sorted, the Dakar (sponsor) disaster behind him, new sponsors in place,& Walter will have plenty of notes regarding things NOT to do at all the tracks. Hell maybe even a new teammate to split the R&D with. Oh, & because that new Dodge motor will be the one everybody else is chasing next year...OK so I've got my fingers crossed on that one.
Maybe Toyota. I am confident that RGM will not exist in it's current capacity next year. Who knows what RGM will become but I think that BIG changes are coming. They are required to survive.
we will fall out of the top 35 this year, miss Daytona 2009, and disband and we wont stress ourselves sick every week over shitty qualifying and bad luck on Sundays...lol
I really really want to..but when our cars suck we end up 38th and when our cars our good, we have the worst luck and end up 38th....

almost as frustrating as the 2005 season...

And Robby ALWAYS swoons the last 10 races of a season..if he follows suit...he will be out of the top 35 for next year...

avg finish of 26.9 last year over the last 10...

29.1 in 2006..

That is not going to protect a 70pt lead over 37th place car with 7 cars jockeying for those last 5 spots (30-35)
Ain't gonna hppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robby will have more experience with the new dash gauges, hopefully learn from his mistakes, listen to his crew chief, and stop trying to be the new Keystone Kops!
or am I the only one noticing that "top 35" 800lb Gorilla in the RGM shop? lol
Yes, it's past time to take of that problem! Thanks
Scott Speed kicks ass, and he's the type of guy that can help overcome Nascar's old school redneck country bumpkin tobacco spittin' image. If Nascar does that, they will become a much more viable marketing platform, and the sponsors will come back. If not, expect the IRL to grow quickly. More RG, Scott Speed, AJ, Vickers, types will do Nascar good. Oops, gotta go, I'm going for my pedicure now....
Because we have a kick ass driver

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service