Join in tonight as Robby charges his way to the front at Bristol. Race starts tonight at 8:00 and is on ESPN.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NEVER!
Once they get out on the track they need to serve 5 minutes in the pit box for working on the car under red.
Have to agree. No #99
Robby testing radio, 5 minutes starting...then we race
well, RG got some airtime inspecting the trashed 7 car, if he can get back on track and pick up any pts that would be huge, that car was trashed!!!
RG telling his crew they did a great job. putting the car at the nascar trailer for their s5 min. penalty and then it;s back on the track
Robby has pulled the car into the penalty box and waiting for the go signal
They can't leave the track until the race is over anyways, so might as well get it fixed ! ( Unless Bristol built a secret underground tunnel I don't know about)

Robby said it best- We get to go out and play again.
Great job to the crew getting this car back out there. hopefully we can gain a few points here. Atleast for the win i can root for Harvick!
Amen to that.. and I'll root for Harvick with you!
i don't like harvick. he is not nice to his crew. he talks way too much shit
Montoya is the prime example of NEVER giving up. He raced every driver hard and is running in the top 20. Robby does the same thing when he is about to get lapped. I have nothing against any driver who drives hard to stay on the lead lap.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service