Join in tonight as Robby charges his way to the front at Bristol. Race starts tonight at 8:00 and is on ESPN.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Team sounded great tonight...just some bad luck on the track...It's Bristol!

Hopefully better finishes are ahead.
Yeah but what about going lap down so quick.... Not impressed.

They knew the track would be tight during the night and they didn't do enough shit about it.
Blaney running 12th - ends up in the garage. It's Bristol - if you can survive, you'll get a decent finish. If you don't, it blows.

Hopefully luck will be better at the next short track.

Thank God the guys we're racing in the points standings are also struggling.
The Mr. Ed comment from Kyle was great!
I liked Carl's reply, he did not appoligize at all
What are you talking about??? He "was a fast as the leaders"
Rob was passing the people in front of him, he had made up 6 or 7 spots before the wreck. He probably wouldn't have gotten back on the lead lap before the race was over but even JR was two laps down at the end in a 'chosen' car. It was a nice change to see him moving forward, too bad we didn't get a chance to see what he might have accomplished. Even if he didn't get the lap back he could have finished 16th being a lap down, I would have taken that any day!

Yea, I know I'm dreaming but there was forward progress for a change last night, his mood was good, and he complimented the team, it was nice to see.
Anybody know who was spotting for RG last night?

RG always runs "as fast as the leaders".........unfortunatley, after he goes a lap down....

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service