Please join us for Bristol practice and qualifying chat today.All the action starts at 12:00 today and is live on Speed TV. Did you know back in 2002, Robby actually qualified 2nd for the spring Bristol race, so anything is possible ! Robby is good on concrete, and he must qualify good today so he won't get lapped early tomorrow night.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well some at the shop have called this the Planet Robby car, so I will take that as a compliment ( thanks Marchetta ! )
Pet peave..... practice and qualifying for a Night race in the daytime.
yeah I gotta agree with you there.
I must be glutton for punishment, but I'm feeling another Daytona night race experience where Robby comes out of with a 6th place finish!

Love the paint job this week!
30 minutes into the first practice RG's run 16 laps and is 40th on the charts. They need to find another 3 tenths.
You know how many laps someone could run in 30 minutes at Bristol?

A hell of a lot more than 16!
40 minutes into practice and only three more laps but did pick up a couple of tenths. Maybe he should hire Riggs as a consultant/test driver, someone who will log laps, and nail down a qual set up and RG can just work on race set up during final practice.
WTF... With a couple of minutes to go Robby jumps to 4th!
They found something. In sub-16 second club and the quickest Dodge. Let's hope they can repeat in qualifying. Oops, spoke too soon. Kahne just uncorked one.
I just saw on Speed that Robby was 6th in practice. Do I dare get my hopes up.?
Are there any concerns about tire wear this weekend?
tires on trucks seamed like they had no problems

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service