Practice and qualifying for Michigan begin today , so lets talk about the daily progress as Robby hopes to rebound from a bad weekend at Watkins Glen. Qualifying will be the focus of this first practice, unless there is rain forecast for tomorrow and they work on race setup instead.Enjoy.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Practice starts at 1:30 eastern time and qualifying is scheduled to start at 3:40 eastern time. Both events will be broadcast live on Speed TV, and I plan to have some photos of todays sessions available in a timely fashion.You can also track practice via live timing and scoring at Nascar.com.
is there no contest this week? just asking... ive been on a roll
nope,no contest this week. I gotta make sure I have all you past winners taken care of. It will resume next week .
I toyed with the idea of driving up there today.
But, na!
Just not that enthused about it.
My best guess is he'll qualify somewhere in the row 12-16 area.
TOG - I don't know how to alert all members at once like you do. Please let our Planet know that Robby will be doing 2 personal appearances today (Aug. 15, 2008). 7-9 p.m. at Jackson Mendards at 3588 Page Ave., Jackson, MI and Jerry's Pub after the Menards appearance at 650 Egan Highway, Brooklyn MI. We want as many fans as possible to turn out, especially for the JIm Beam appearance. He can't afford to lose JB as a sponsor. Joan
Robbys PR department has it covered. Thanks.
I will Tivo practice, qualifying and Trackside. Hopefully we'll get some air time.
Looks quick off the truck.......fingers crossed
Robby is still 4th fastest, but come time to Qualify he needs to be faster. Hey don't get me wrong I am very happy with 4th. His best lap so far is 39.13
Hey T.O.G. , Fly or someone who knows how long is the wait to get back on the track in practice?
Is it a long wait or is Robby making alot of changes?
We're doomed.... he's not practicing.
What 26th fastest....that should be one of the top ten fastest cars in the race.
That's what they have been saying all year on the radio. I'm sorry that slipped out.
GO ROBBY.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service