Fatboy calls into "Tradin' Paint" most Thursdays to update the Sirius listenters as to what the buzz is at the race track. Today, he announced he's no longer with RGM. He said its due to "sponsorship problems" at RGM - anyone know anything else?

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby is going to do whats best for Robby, so thats that. I could careless about Fatboy right now, Robby starts 12th on Sunday.I am going to enjoy the weekend!
They may seem like stupid decisions to some, but it's foolish to think that anyone would know all of what is going on in Robby's business, that has impact on his decisions. It's also foolish to think that a man like Robby, with enough sense and business advisers to take his business as far as he has already, would make stupid business decisions. He's having a bad year on the track, and has had some tough situations off the track this year. Get over it. He's an amazing businessman. Don't write him off so easily.
When is the day we hear:

"Your running as fast as the leader"

and...

"He is the next car in front of you"

Without:

"Maybe you can get the Lucky dog"
I'm with you on that one Fly man.
Imposter Fly. Not that I care that much, just letting you know....
I knew Donny was not going to last. You could tell at times that Walter was having issues with Donny. There was also the problem of Donny not going west to cover races. I also hate it when Robby asks a question and you hear crickets.
Donny wasn't a day to day employee with RGM either. Nick was a mechanic with RGM, so he was already at the track and then spotted on the side. No complications. I think whomever is going to be the next fulltime spotter for RGM should also be a day to day employee,that way they know the deal and there aren't communication problems.
Robby's working out the weak links (at least I hope that is what he is doing)---I bet Bob would do it for free!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service