Well, Robby had a stout car in Happy Hour for Sundays cup race,talk here as he marches through the field from his rain-induced 31st starting spot.Robby came through the field rather easily in the Nationwide race until overheating ended his day.Hopefully the pit strategies will be good and Robby won't let the speeding penalty from Saturday influence him into running slow on pitroad , like 2007.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes you just try too hard, you panic, and start doing stupid things. The pressure is getting to the team and the driver. Plus the bad karma from shutting down the Uprising fans....
They knew they were going to habve to make 3 stops......The short pit on lap 40 would have worked had they been able to qualify, Robby wouldn't have run off course lap one and lost 7 spots..oh and then read the wrong gauge, which cost him about 35 seconds...had all those things not happened...the short pit would have worked. This would have let Robby finish around 12th......

Let's face it Robby is probably one of the top 3 road racers in NASCAR.....unfortunatley, the team Robby is running for isn't one of the top Road racing teams in NASCAR.....They put tooooooo much pressure on themselves for wins at road courses...I think they need to adjust expectations by shooting for top 10's and then once they can consistantley do that...move the bar up....
Tim, stop it with the common sense talk.
We all know Robby does not believe in common sense.
FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO BLAME THE TEAM OR THE CREW ON THIS ONE..... GO AHEAD AND FUCK YOURSELVES WE HADE NO PART IN THE FUEL STRATEGY, PIT STOPS WERE GOOD AND THE FUCKING CAR WAS FAST. FOR THOSE THAT SEE IT HOW IT IS ...
THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!
You tell em Chris! I watched the hotpass broadcast all day and saw it unfold. We were Just FUCKED BY ANOTHER SHITTY FUEL MILEAGE DEAL!!!!!!!!! Those who think Robby should fold his team and drive for someone else are a bunch of slapdicks!!!!
That's putting it mildly!!!!!
You are 100% correct... Fans need to look no farther than your boss. What a cluster fuck.
No, but I barfed in my nachos at about lap 50.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service