If you have not noticed, when your account is created for your page you have a picture of the "Piece of Shit" (POS). This picture was created to influence you to change your avatar to something more personal...so please do it. Please don't think it has to be a picture of you...just something YOU have uploaded...

If you can respond to a post, you can change your avatar. Chaps my ass when I read a post from someone that is still using that damn picture...

If you need assistance changing your avatar here is the link to my blog where I made a Step by Step...VERY easy to follow instructions on how to change your picture.

http://robbyworld.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2181693%3ABlogPost...

PLEASE...Help clean up the piles of shit...I am tired of smelling them!!

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello BOP - I am so inept and also my computer is kind of funky. I tried to download a photo from RG's home page yesterday. The thing went plunk and I couldn't find the photo anywhere. So I tried again, now it's in my bosses' KODAK file and I can't get it out!!! I'm hopeless. I have a photo of me when my bosses gave me ny new TV set in 2003, and I can't move that either. I'd like to delete RG's photo from my bosses' KODAK, but no matter what I do, it' seems to be there permanently. My bosses just gave me a new color printer for my computer and it is WONDERFUL! But of course, I managed to jam it in the 2nd day of operation. Joan
Ohhhhhhhhh Joanie...you crack me up. Wish I could help you from a distance!
Joan, you can sit next to me.
Seriously, who would want to be represented by that face?
If I can do it, anyone can (after all, I still can't operate my freakin' ipod-- I am technologically challenged!!!!) CHANGE THAT PHOTO!!!!!!
I had problems with photo upload with the avatar and regular uploads on this site, but it worked out ok. No big deal, just try again later. (kinda like what your IS person tells you when you call at work, reboot)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service