Just a quick heads up that there are 2 practice sessions today at Indy, with qualifying to be held Saturday morning.This is the one track where Robby needs to get a early qualifying draw.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess that should help. Here's hoping to a good Sunday whatever happens in quals.
WTF!!!
Temp. during qualifying tomorrow should be between 77 and 84 but with a 30% chance of a boomer. Probably some clouds so draw will not mean too much. If it is sunny then going early has its advantages.
I missed practice cause of work, but it sounds to me (by what I just read) that Robby only ran a total of less than 12 laps combined in practices. Is that correct or was that a mistake? I don't understand that, I can see it if you roll of the truck in the top 5, but not the top 45. I mean there is still a lot of time left and you never really know what he has up his sleeve, hopefully more than an arm! I want to see him win at Indy, that would be awesome for him. Handling is huge here though, so hopefully they get a handle on the handling and the powerplant will do the rest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service