A solid race on the lead lap finished 25th and moved up to 29th in points. GAS ON ROBBY!!!

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am always ready to give a shout out for anything positive in Robby's racing career. Count me in for a big HHHEEELLLLL YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!
alex if you don't say a hell ya don't post
That definitely deserves a Hell Yeah! I'm all for anything that keeps RG on the lead lap and moves him up in the standings!
HELLLLL YEAHHH BOYYYY!!!!
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and Yeeeeee Haaaaawwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lead lap finish, moving up in the points that's what I like progress in the RIGHT direction up and forward!
I'm sure Robby was not happy with a 25th place finish, BUT, let's all take the positive of this race! He did move up in drivers points and owners points and did indeed finish the race on the lead lap!!! Not a bad day in the office!!!!
How 'bout a OH HELL YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That work for you? ;)
Oh heck yes.
Welll...you can certainly get a Yay! That's a step in the right direction!
HELL YEAH! Or in Australian (for Walt): bloody bewdy mate!
Hell Yeah, The guys really had to work on the car yesterday throughout the race. They did and they where able to make the car better. I'm sure they would have liked a top 20 but, they made that car as good as it was, because as we all saw, it was not fast during any practice (I know conditions where different) Anyway Hell Yeah to everyone at RGM for pulling this one out, great hard work guys way to grind it out! Overall good day Passed POS in points!
I think he should've been good for about 19th, but we'll take it. Good for the points,& good for Walter's notebook.
Hell yeah, it was a good day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service