Quotes from Stage 13 of the 2012 Dakar Rally

Robby Gordon - 10th Place

"I was driving at a high pace when I crossed a dune and suddenly the front of my car crashed into the sand. We were stuck and lost 40 to 45 minutes there. In the meanwhile, Stéphane overtook us and we set off behind him very quickly. Then my car did a somersault, but we put it back on its wheels and continued the special! Incredible! I wanted to beat the Minis with a big margin today. Actually, there was a moment when we were leading them by 30 minutes. At least we had fun."

Views: 1053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great jog team speed, well kiss my ass what a ride rg, the past two weeks were great

RaceTrucker Randy Rodriguez
Both @Speed_Energy @Freightliners made it to Pisco Peru in one piece. 4 flat tires in 2 weeks kept things interesting. No spares left.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by PLANETROBBY

Wifey seen the footage of Robby's Crash
she says looks like you can go back to work now
me Kiss my assss we got two more weeks of highlights

How true, the Red White and blue
The American spirit, lives in you.
Gas On ! ! !

My dad always says you gotta take the shitty with the crappy. This year must be crappy cause last year was shitty. So lets all ride on the fact that RG made it through the two weeks and with 4 team stage wins . Now after saying that this year doesn't seem so crappy!

So who ended up with the rear body section? does a fan have it hanging at there house, or did the team get it back?. way to keep on hummin RG and team SPEED.

they got hatch#2 back

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service