Join in to discuss Stage 7 of the 2019 Dakar Rally, January 14th, 2019

San Juan de Marcona > San Juan de Marcona

Liaison: 395 km / 245 miles
Stage: 331 km / 205 miles

Schedule: *All times local time GMT-5 (3 hours ahead of PST)

Robby Gordon - 9:58am/et | Blade Hildebrand - 9:52am/et | Cole Potts - 9:30am/et

Live Tracking Dakar Site -> https://www.dakar.com/en/stage-7/car

Views: 7459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

08:12 Race neutralised at CP1

The fog is making the course unacceptably dangerous right now. The organisers have therefore decided to neutralise the motorbike/quad race for 35 minutes at CP1, as well as pushing the start of the car special 30 minutes back.

Not sure how long I will be here today

Thanks for the update

Weather conditions ... thanks for the update !

Brabec didn't show again at WP3
Stupid tracker ...I hope

Its a tracking issue again!

Peter puffer leading Roma at WP1

The plan is for all 3 #teamspeed to run together today

After seeing what Fish posted, I would as well. Today will be the toughest stage.

10:06 Loeb losing 40 minutes!

Sébastien Loeb is having a tough time in the first part of today's special. The man at the wheel of the Peugeot 3008 was struck by an electrical problem shortly before WP1 that cost him 40 minutes. The former world rally champion is back on the move, but he will take a serious hit in the general classification.

10:16 Sunderland pulling away

Sam Sunderland's Dakar has been a mixed bag so far, but the Englishman looks in great shape today, capitalising on his position as the 12th rider on the road to open up a gap of 2'18' on Toby Price after 200 km of racing. Adrien Van Beveren is 4'39' adrift, with Pablo Quintanilla struggling at 9'06'. However, take these numbers with a pinch of salt, as we have yet to receive data from Ricky Brabec, also in the mix for the stage win.

Roma leading Peterpuffer by 1:25 at WP2

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service