Join in to discuss Stage 7 of the 2019 Dakar Rally, January 14th, 2019

San Juan de Marcona > San Juan de Marcona

Liaison: 395 km / 245 miles
Stage: 331 km / 205 miles

Schedule: *All times local time GMT-5 (3 hours ahead of PST)

Robby Gordon - 9:58am/et | Blade Hildebrand - 9:52am/et | Cole Potts - 9:30am/et

Live Tracking Dakar Site -> https://www.dakar.com/en/stage-7/car

Views: 7459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brabec showed up at WP5
Leading as of now

Peter leading Roma 58sec at WP3

Amazing news! Brabec on a mission today and importantly building time against Quintanilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAgst0ineW0
Not being nostalgic, but I've found this video when Robby sold the Hummer to Yazeed, he talks about it but in the end he never race it at Dakar, I wonder where is it these days...

Nbcsn rally recap still showing the hummer in opening of daily show

Thank you Joseph for the info but I live in Spain and i'm afraid don't have that show over here. :-)

RTVE and TV3 Catalunya are the official DAKAR carriers in Spain

I thought I remember reading that it was like totaled in a race in Turkey or something like that. It was a 4 day rally and the dude was winning by like 50 minutes on day 2 and he was hauling ass down a straight away and end up cartwheeling it, sent him and co driver to the hospital. I think I remember reading that a few years back. But I think there were 2 hummers, so maybe one still survives.

Haha, that is way different than the article I remember reading. They made it sound like the hummer was totaled. Don't get me wrong, I get how they got hurt, but the hummer was probably still fine, well maybe it cracked a headlight. :)

back problems really suck (been in wheelchair due to spinal problems since 1984)

Brabec trailing Sunderland 7:23 at WP5

but should have the overall back since Quintilla is 22:05 back

WP6
Sunderland leads Brabec by 6:02

Quintilla back 20:46

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service