Join in to discuss Stage 10 of the 2019 Dakar Rally, January 17th, 2019

Pisco > Lima

Liaison: 359 km / 223 miles
Stage: 112 km / 69 miles

Schedule: *All times local time GMT-5 (3 hours ahead of PST)

Robby Gordon - TBA | Blade Hildebrand - TBA | Cole Potts - TBA

Live Tracking Dakar Site -> https://www.dakar.com/en/stage-10/car

Views: 9066

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big thanks to everyone and TOG for this site and its content.

Looking forward to next year.

I meant that if Cole is not obeying the speed limit, he should be faster. My guess is he is he is keeping it under 130KPH.

Blade Hildebrand has WON the OP.1 class. Beating out competitors such as the Coronels.

I would love to see Robby bring three cars again next year. A Hummer like vehicle for him and two Textron’s to compete in the SxS class. He would still have the support behind him if anything goes wrong and the Textron's could compete for the win in their class. A long time between now and then in Robby’s world and hectic schedule. But I think he would actually get more exposure for the Textron’s doing it this way.

A mash up of the the hummer chassis + awd + a small displacement turbo diesel from Gale Banks would do the trick!

the Gale Banks Turbo diesel would not be legal

well that's a bummer. There has to be a way to make a TD that conforms to the rules. It seems to be the way the factory teams make big horsepower without getting restricted for big displacement. Gale's a freaking genius. He could do anything with a diesel engine.

i been saying that for years except for the awd,im thinking duramax v6 turbo diesel

agreed!

TOG Thanks for the coverage. Hopefully Robby can bring a better car to Dakar 2020. So he can fight for the 1st place. Regards.

Thanks TOG for the coverage and team updates !!!

https://www.facebook.com/MundoTuerca/videos/603644313381619/?notif_...¬if_t=live_video_explicit
arrival of the vehicles

Of the top 10
4 gas / 6 diesel
2 2wd/ 8 4wd

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service