Schedule subject to change

All times posted are Eastern time

Check out Stadium Super Trucks Facebook page and Like for FaceBook updates
https://www.facebook.com/StadiumSuperTrucks
http://www.theglen.com/?homepage=true

Views: 2393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ramp locations for the September 1-3 Stadium Super Trucks races in Watkins, Glen, NY
Turn 1, Bus Stop, Short Chute/ Turn 10, Frontstretch
Series will run on the short course (without Boot)

I'm gonna be at turn 10 / short chute . It's called the Jackie Steward grandstand .

if the ramps in "Turn one" are set where the trucks are landing and shortly .....shortly thereafter hitting the turn that will be the place to be........are you camping in the track....? these races are open seating turn 10 grandstand puts you close to the infield stuff but ....turn one is the king

No not camping just gonna leave here early Sunday morning , hop on the T-way then down 14 to the Glen . I wanna be in the infield this time since I've never been in it yet , but thanks for the suggestions.

There's so much ..............By Sunday Morning you mean 4 AM.........check event schedule so your feet are "On the ride"....when it starts.....then again....

Leaving here around 6am
Never underestimate race traffic. One year I spent 3 hours to go 2 miles at Sonoma.
The Glen to as bad as Sears for access

You need to slip in like a thief if you are a mainstream arrival......We camp just past the track at a private house/field......the back door from the town and rt. 14.......this trip will be "Different"........hoping some inside info on the where and when Robby will be public....Suvy trailer...? In town......."having doughnuts"...? that sort of stuff will serve the clock guy very well.

Yes please tog wjm mk please any and all info you all can help with would be greatly appreciated . I'm only a cple hrs to the track so not really worried about traffic but can use all the info I can get thanks guys

face it....it's me and you kid ...and i'm vapor

If you see me say hi I'll be wearing a SPEED dress shirt and baseball cap doubt I'll be hard to spot lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service