2:25pm - 2:45pm Race
Saturday, June 17th, 2017
11:45am - 12:05pm Shoot out
3:10pm - 3:30pm Race
Sunday, June 18th, 2018
11:45 - 12:05pm Shoot out
4:35pm - 4:55pm Racing
Schedule subject to change

Darwin is 13 1/2 hours ahead of ET ,16 1/2 PT ( As I post this ,it's 6:30pm PT, it's 11:00am Darwin Time)

Check out Stadium Super Trucks Facebook page and Like for FaceBook updates
https://www.darwinv8s.com.au/program/stadium-super-trucks/
https://www.darwinv8s.com.au/

Views: 2918

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robert,

I've been a bit harsh towards you due to the way you've approached the site. Let me break it down for you in simple terms.

-SST was never scheduled to race in Townsville in 2017, SST raced there in 2016, but this is 2017.
-CAMS sanctions most events in Australia, but events can be sanctioned by other organizations.
-If Supercars wants SST back, they will get SST back. CAMS knows this. I'll even wager you that SST will be back down under next year.
-That guy TOG, who "doesn't get it," knows 100x what you know about all of this. He owns this site and works at RGM and was at Darwin.
-If SST races in the northern territory next year, RG will just sit in the passenger seat on the way to the track. That's what the guy who doesn't get it means.

No you still do not get it.No other organisation can sanction a street event. CAMS basically sanctions all events in Australia, an International event ( SST is " international" has to go through CAMS)I do not care if TOG owns the site, I know Australian Motorsport and Government and non Government organisations ,he does not.
RG can ride in a limousine if he wants, but not as a driver or passenger of a race car.
Sure their have been independent Sanctioning bodies, but they cannot sanction street events or anything that has an International event
Drag Racing and Dirt Track Racing, Off Road Motorsport are "sanctioned" by CAMS as regards meeting safety and procedural issues( I.e Promotor running off with competitors money)
So what your saying. Excuse the dumb yank for a second.
If SST were no longer "international". It's a different ball game?
Yes if it was not " International" but a local series yes. Robby could promote it, run it on a speedway track or a track that wanted to breakaway from CAMS.
Big catch, no FORIGN DRIVERS, Then CAMS has to be included.
Another Catch breakaway sanctioning organisations did grassroots motorsports, but they have folded

Robert,
I really doubt very much that this is nearly as big a deal as you seem to think and HOPE it is. I am not sure why you seem so excited about this news as you are on a Robby Gordon fan site and I assume you are here voluntarily. I know that RG would be positive about Australia and the Australian people but I really think it would be more beneficial to concentrate on the North American marketplace. I would love to see RG focus on partnering with the indycar series and develop more in Mexico where his name is a household name and off road racing is appreciated. Time will tell and it will all come out in the end whether this amounts to anything at all---which I highly doubt.

As far as banning Robert---why ban this guy. If he wants to spend his time blasting away at RG on an RG fan site seems a bit odd but who really cares.

Robert I agree you should be focusing on making the series strong in NA, then other places will want it. Banning people who criticise? Then every Motorsport site I am on would be shutdown. Leave that to Russia and China, they are pretty good at hat

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer,. no problema.

race in the USA more?

Yes definitely get more venues in the US. Expose the seies to potential sponsors
Signed and tweeted

Spy photo of the next generation SST.

The Toyota logo.. Hmm maybe a manufacturer for the new trucks

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service