2014 Dakar Rally Stage 1 Robby Gordon  Quotes

"I don't know what's going on. We drove it 1,000km down the highway, no problems during testing, but from the moment we started the special, we had vapor lock problems and we had to stop. Then, all the other fluids started to overheat, so we had to stop at least five or six times... At the end, we had stopped for the umpteenth time when competitor no. 390 hooked us up big time and offered to tow us to the end of the special."

"Honestly, it's strange,The car is running fine now, and I'm going to drive it away,but I don't know why this happened. It's weird. We'll have a look at it in the bivouac, although it's disappointing to lose two or three hours on the very first day of racing"

Views: 5187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will say this much, I appreciate Robby's honesty. Good luck Monday, guys.

1000 highway miles ..... it's a joke !? right ?
oh well tomorrow is another day !
we are waiting on the awakening of the beast .

gracias por el comentario, AL final mi ira paso porque ayer si estuve furioso, la mayoría de sudamericanos te siguen y fue como un baldaso de agua fría que nos echaste en la cara, y al menos de los 10 amigos que tenia a lado 8 estaban que gritaban de cólera, ojala este coche responda y el 2015 regreses con el coche ya estabilizado y al menos fiable, y para el colmo de males fuimos bloqueados del twitter y no nos llega las actualizaciones

THE FRENCH!! SABOTAGE!

He started the day in 133rd place overall and he is currently 31st overall. He could still get better than last year. Don't give up the fight

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service