2014 Dakar Rally Stage 1 Robby Gordon  Quotes

"I don't know what's going on. We drove it 1,000km down the highway, no problems during testing, but from the moment we started the special, we had vapor lock problems and we had to stop. Then, all the other fluids started to overheat, so we had to stop at least five or six times... At the end, we had stopped for the umpteenth time when competitor no. 390 hooked us up big time and offered to tow us to the end of the special."

"Honestly, it's strange,The car is running fine now, and I'm going to drive it away,but I don't know why this happened. It's weird. We'll have a look at it in the bivouac, although it's disappointing to lose two or three hours on the very first day of racing"

Views: 5186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But the Speed Energy signage will not be prevalent. Remember the phrase "were a _________ company that just happens to race."

@MTG,Hahaha!

Yeah, but if he builds the draw-off scoops the signage would return.

On next year's model we can build the draw-off scoops into the design, similar to how Ferrari and Lambo do it.

Well o.k. hendricus. Just don't go replacing any TOYO TIRES signage with draw off scoops or inductors or...........WTF, IDK, Lets get this MF'er rolling!!!!!! I'll ask for forgiveness later....................

Install panels with just a dab of silicone sealer they should fall off at first bump
Problem solved
Ps. 26 ft motor home with 7000 lb racecar and trailer
60 mph until Tran’s fluid started to boil over all the way over Cajon pass to salt flats at 7mpg

Large draw-off scoops on the window discharge locations would also help the air flow. Nothing a little late night aluminum fab work would not fix. Bet they have a TIG welder there. Not sure if the materials are there though.

Screw the holes windows flip the fans to suck air out instead of push thru and holed window and put a Toyota imperial truck scoop alike a big one screw aero at this point

Duh!! nocta (to drunk to spell) ducts STEP NEAR THE 21ST CENTRY

Cell phones suk to type
Robby just drive it like you stole it!!!

Bummer...

You are now mr. waters?

Yep New job

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service