With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, but the Lone Ranger always DEFEATS the bad guys BEFORE putting on a show.

Jump the damn stage,make the crowd happy,happy,happy!;-)

+1

Happy Happy Happy

I don't know what the big debate is about over jumping the stage. Can anyone here remember anything that RG has built that cannot withstand jumping?

Holy air borne BATMAN........................they are debating a jump.............?

Continuously, it seems.

Why even debate it? He will jump, just look at the HST and they way it swoops down to the back. Just like an airplane airfoil. This vehicle will FLY!.

I would agree with you on that pdx, not sure why that debate even started!

I know this is probably a mute point now but Albins has it posted on there FB page that the dyno video was putting their ST6 trans thru the gears. Just thought it was cool!

https://www.facebook.com/Albinsgear

Yep,the Albin's FB page has alot of love for Robby.Let's of clues about engine placement,type of transmission,ect.

l

Just checked out their page, and no kidding. A lot of love. One of the their posts makes the statement that RG's new Dakar truck is 'reportedly' faster than his TT. Is that possible? ;-)

Also shows a pic of one of the Albins going to Dakar this year. Makes me wonder how many Dakar rigs use their units.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service