With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ummm, it is short spectator special. If does bust something, he can just run over to the support truck. Also, it would be a break with tradition if he did not started the rally in the hole. Robby need to do maximum attack all thru the rally. Every time he goes conservative, shit happen. All stages, balls to the wall baby.

Only place I would differ from the last year is the trash talking and show his metal during the race. He has been humbler and reserved this year. Maybe tht reflect his seriousness redline?

@Team,actually you can not fix it. The racers go to park fer ma (sp) untill the start of stage 1.

Thanks, sort of knew that. I was thinking more in terms of not losing time waiting for support trucks and just running over.

Needless to say, eff the bad energy. Warp speed ahead captain, she will hold.

I believe it's Parc Ferme

Thank you, my mind was on dinner not French spelling

You're forgiven

Trash talking makes it great. Who the hell wants a vanilla competitor?

Peterhansel has that covered.

the ramp jump might be the least stressful suspension event to happen in two weeks of racing.

It's no big deal at all.

The car isn't made out of glass.

That itty bitty sand dune in stage one last year was pretty soft... Hmmm, I wonder if something in the clutch or tranny cracked the day before....

No,the podium jump had nothing to do the future broken transmission,The reverse gear in that series transmission small and fragile.Both Robby and Nasser last year trying the get unstuck.The ST6,like the unit in the TT is has a full sized gear.So............

if you go to my page,in my photo's is a picture of a Super T10 reverse gear,it's about the same as the small series Albins.it's made to back out a parking space.

if it breaks on the ramp jump, it ain't gonna make 14 days of racing!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service