With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here hes training for the Dakar podium Jump in an SST. It didnt work out...
http://www.planetrobby.com/video/air-gordon-at-sema

Go fish!

TOG! I want my 305 back..

Redlinetech, I agree with you. Nothing to gain by jumping the podium, lots to lose.
TOG, with respect to both you and RG, Michael Jordon cared about winning the NBA Title, not the slam dunk competition. Of course RG can do whatever he wants, but I've seen enough donuts and jumps. Now I just want to see him win the Dakar!

Thanks Mr Zizzle. We're on the same frenqency here. I hope RG is. Did TOG take your avatar away also?

Lighten up, Francis.

Not that Chevy engine out of your beaten 79 El Camino..

Even some of the Mini guys lined up to watch the jump and applauded!

What's happening here? We want to see RG jumping, one, two or three times, doing donuts and everything else. That makes RG special... The stress suspension? Are you joking? This is off road redlinetech. Come on go to the Peterhansel forum is better for you!!! Are you a Mini driver?

GAS ON full time RG. Thanks TOG keep going like this!!

http://youtu.be/o2kYDycjx68

Javier, You couldnt be any further from the truth! I am a 100% RG fan, more than TOG is! ( now I said something..should I run?) More than you are. They wouldnt get me in a mini even if it was given to me for free! RG can do ALL that after hes won the Dakar, thats my opinion and iam sticking to it. I know how much stress an Off Road suspension can take, A lot, however RG came close to breaking it a few years back during a Podium Jump ( Over-jumped). Hes broken hubs before, sheared all bolts off. Now that it seems like hes going to run a straight axle thats unlikely going to happen again (hence the reason for the choice) but still. But if hes going to jump pre-rally thats fine with me, it looks for sure spectaculair, it has become a RG signiture move, people expect him to do it anyway, but I hope hes gonna resist the temptation and focus on the WIN!

Lighten up, Francis.

Spot on quote!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service