With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What about a video

A video of TOG taking a picture....sign me up!!!!!!! Awsome
In the meantime, enjoy. http://instagram.com/p/hZpVDin0r5/

LMAO!!! That's hilarious!!!

That reminds me, Roosting the mini's @ dakar, lol

Been thinking it would be a Fiat 500L, they are a world vehicle, they are owned by Chrysler or Dodge and Fiat. They go head to head with the Mini Country man, Robby would get major support from Fiat. They are hurting in sales, Robby could bring huge exposure to the Fiat 500L.

Robby could just have the body on it, it would be very aero compared to the Hummer 3. Just my opinion

Except the last deal with Fiat/Dodge went to shit from their side of things.This will not be happening.

Opinion? RGordon #1? In a Fiat? Fiat is doing a good job brainwashing people like you into believing a 500 is a cool vehicle? With that information I bet a Mini al the sudden is a very attractive vehicle to ride dakar in. Good Lord Get real! Minis AND 500s are for girls! Ok Gas On!! Where is that Mini Shredder? TOG, Mike $10 (each) Luxury Lunch for more info...

The Fiat 500 is the best rig for a golf park ride. We are talking about the Dakar. Be serious or go to the Al-Attiyah forum in the Mini's website please. Do you want to see RG arriving to Argentina in a pink Fiat 500? I don't
Remember that RG is working hard to beat a huge team like Mini Red Bull with several millions of dollars like budget and 3 or 4 cars. The Hammer was one of the best values in the past to fight them, and just the bad luck and some extrange decissions from the race judges made impossible to win the race. Big wheels, long travel supension, hard chasis, those Orange colors and a Hummer body!!!
I took a mini S out for a spin last week. Actually lots of fun. The regular mini is another story though.

Sissy

As stated in F.A.Q. #3, Robby is doing his OWN design for the 2014 Dakar Rally.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service