With the 2014 Dakar Rally beginning in less than 45 days, here is a brief F.A.Q.

1. Is Robby Gordon racing in the 2014 Dakar Rally? YES!
  2. What is the car number? 305
  3. What is he driving? A new design - called the HST
  4. Who is the navigator? Kellon Walch
  5. Is there going to be a 2nd car? No
  6. How come we haven't seen pictures of the car yet? It's still being built
  7. When will we see the car? Mid December
  8. Will the race be televised? Yes. NBC Sports Network TAPE DELAY recap show.
  9. How can we follow the rally? You're already at the right place.
  10. When does the rally begin? Stage 1 begins on Jan 5th.

Views: 54024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Dakar program is based in California ? Of what portion would then be said to be in N.C.?

there are no testing grounds in N C, my guess it Parker, because he has a house and family there, or Plaster City in the Imperial Valley. Just about every Trophy Truck team in So Cal now goes to Plaster City to test

testing on the west coast, but all of RG's programs are based in NC.

the mule pictures where from Mexico,Robby posted on RDC that he would be at Glamis during the Thanks Giving weekend,2and 2 add's up to west coast testing ,IMO

It would be nice from the RG Team to post pictures of details from the new rig, day by day, like air scoops, radiator grille, u-joints, or spares from the workshop, just to increase the expectation and comments here. What do you think?
Attachments:

They will post pictures when the new rig is painted, decaled up & ready to be shipped. They aren't going to post pictures of the work in progress.

Perhaps there might be a 'story to come' as to the evolution of his new rig, but that will probably come after the rig arrives in Argentina.

Thanks TOG!! Long days till the roll-out in Argentina, mid December maybe? Robby is the best value for the show and competition on the Dakar ever!!

Man I cannot wait. The news that Robby is bringing a new car is making me stupidly excited for the Dakar.

pics will be out in less than 2 weeks they have to ship asap

Ok Enough is Enough! TOG, show us the Dakar Truck! If not show within 30 days of the first stage...a well...TOG where is it?!

Pics will go out right before it's shipped out, mid December.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service