Join in and discuss all the action for the 2013 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 31st ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 2nd. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 20142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holbrook, good job Mike.

Thanks Mike.

Hopefully we will see the 77 in more BITD races.

from FAST-aid

We will watch the start on California Avenue then move over to Shay Road where MM 125 and Ozzy Ozborn wash meet. I will send video if we have cell coverage...

Anybody know what the start stagger is 30sec? 1min?

Or are they starting them side by side?

Don'y have anything to say other than showing my support. Would be nice if there were a coverage of this and other events like these in a more timely fashion.........I'll give the live feed thing a try but never have much luck...........not to mention the entire weekend is crossing a paper bridge to begin with. Gas On. Anybody know who won that Traxxas caption contest???????????????????????????????

Click for winner

Was wondering if how much later RG went in qualifying than Rob Mac if the tore up track conditions was worth 7 seconds or more. Never seen the mini-loop down in Parker.

He went 46 spots After Rob Mac.

That was not the photo I was shown ...mine was just a Traxxas vehicle. I guess I am still king of idiot hill, forced by big brother to take the pill. Perhaps I should have looked for a linik. thankxxxx Mike.

Paddle Pete's tire choice. Qualified 25th. So much for that idea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service