Join in and discuss all the action for the 2014 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 30th & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 1st. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 16830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dam look at sammy go in that old jimco smokin it!!!

I'm guessing Robby is out already.....not sure!
He isn't showing up on the tracker except for his car icon on top left of tracker picture!

come join us in chat,Robby's scoring is not working

Scoring is working never through mile 35

chat isnt working for me.

Mr. Gordon. Currently with the PARKER425 your vehicle will not be tracking. This is because your vehicle does not have it's power wire installed. This is a very disappointing turn of events. Not only does it deprive your fans of following your always exciting race efforts, it makes it difficult for us, considering the fact that you were called Friday night to inform you that you had not yet picked up your tracking device, you said you were on your way to do so, did not do so and then this morning we come to find out your vehicle could basically not even accept the tracking device. This wasted our time and yours at a time when we loathe inserting ourselves into a competitors thought processes literally minutes before the start of a major event. We have enough hands to hold. After just competing in the DAKAR where function of this very same device is required, as well as in the BITD series, you'd think a little more attention would be paid to this situation. In the the future, PLEASE, assign someone responsible to deal with this portion of your racing efforts.
Sincerest Regards,
Phil
IRC

Well somebody is a naughty boy.......to bad ....does this disqualify him from the race....it doesn't say that. We have no way of knowing where the heck he is......that's all too bad!

sucks and basically nobody will give any info unless he was leading havent even heard his number called on radio at all!!!!

Well the truck that left from the start after Robby's is at stage 122....so I guess Robby has to be somewhere around there.
Now is there any time delay between ending lap 1 and starting lap 2....wondered if there was enough time to install the tracker on Robby's truck?

+1
+1
+1

Hey IRC! get a F--king tissue! Talked to RG yesterday afternoon he was upbeat, sounds like this might have been a last minute shake down before Baja it's a Robby thing or as TOG calls 'em an "audible". If he didn't make the effort to install a scoring device that's his problem.I don't believe the truck had been fully prepped since the 1000.

Did RG Roll at mile marker 80?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service