Join in and discuss all the action for the 2014 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 30th & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 1st. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 16828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buy SPEED cases RGM runs races. Simple as that.

Watching red bull winter rush on nBC. Now that is cool. The set need to do an event like that in the north east in the winter. There must be a snowed in stadium some where, with Toyota studded tires.

I know, Its not Robby but this is my son in law....Tim, he is the team owner...main prep guy...designs some of the main suspension components...all while being the CEO of a VERY successful company....The Parker went perfect for us no flats, two lighting fast pit stops ( the last one @ 44 seconds!!) We will be running the rest of the BITD series...Stay tuned

The Mint 400 on NBC 2 hour show!!!!! like i said over 60,000 people and the red bull SIGNATURE SERIES lots of cases of speed to sell. Better get to fixing this is the BEST AMERICAN RACE. BACK IN BLACK WOULD BE COOL TO CHANGE THE LUCK SOMEHOW AND SMOKEM!!!!!! VEGAS!!!!!!

logically,I don't see how it will happen,repair wise. Why? it's (Mint) the week following the SST opener in Vegas, March 7th.I'd guess it's all hands on deck to prep SST's/equipment for that.
Maybe TOG will share the priority's.

Baja 500 is next for the TT

Vegas and Vegas!!! exactly maybe the tog will share a little.

Take a look at this vdo, is from the guys who qualified after RG, to have an idea on how the track was at that moment, i think the paddle tires was a good idea, watch how these guys battle to get grip around the track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNGVR1rJ0ZM

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service