Even though Robby Gordon will not be racing at Daytona, here is a thread for those who still WANT to talk about Nascar and their first event of the year. Duel races are on Thursday ( Feb 21st ) and the race is on Sunday ( Feb 24th ) . Here is a snapshot of the backup car from 2012, many didn't know it was a black.

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sunday's 500 pre-race television coverage starts at Noon/est on FOX.
1:00pm/est for race footage
'chat' opens approx. 12:30est/pm

Hope to be here for it. Worked today to get Sunday off, or I was going home early Sunday. Now may have to work because of snow storm. If I miss it, it will be the first Daytona 500 I'll miss since I got out of the military.
P.S. Justin Lofton did a good job chugging a Ethanol during Truck pratice interview, and the SST series was mentioned. TV TIME.

Remember when Robby got by this wreck in the 2007 Daytona 500 to finish 15th?

Translation: (For Mike and friends) Having a fragile mental foundation erode quite qickly by the sound of Ol' DWz' voice was quickly reinforced by playing side 3 on an LP of Chicago Transit Authority ....REAL LOUD....Doctors orders. this 500 should be a nice race.

Chicago Transit Authority?--am lost on this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K671rKFmxkQ
aka, Chicago. I'm not sure what it has to do with the tea in china.

I had that LP

I always liked 'I'm a man", the long version. But them I'm old. It was 1968 when it came out...

25 or 6 to 4

It was playing when my 1st daughter was born!! As far as tea in chine, I never understood that or "Deader Than A Door Nail"..WTF is a door nail?

Dave, the pin in the hinge I believe.

Slam it on your thumb one time.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service