Even though Robby Gordon will not be racing at Daytona, here is a thread for those who still WANT to talk about Nascar and their first event of the year. Duel races are on Thursday ( Feb 21st ) and the race is on Sunday ( Feb 24th ) . Here is a snapshot of the backup car from 2012, many didn't know it was a black.

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greg nascar.com new websit sucks 2 race's down and no scanner i cant even log in to seen a ticket looks like i might of wasted my $ this yr but i do love scanner when it works

So Mike Bliss and Brian Keslowski go home.

yep,also the two slowest cars Q wise

Seems legit

after the race .......izzzz it was like "lets keep this commercial going". As of now ...no matter how hardcore of a "racefan" I am ...It's Green flag -Checkered flag-Jayski-Green flag-Checkered.-Jayski....ETC.ETC. and MRN/MSN for race day. This 60 hours of coverage was too much (did you watch mike?) No.(Then how do you know?) I was home the day of and other times and even as background noise it was like AAAGGGHHHH...So in any event Who's with me that the Blaney Car is up there at the end Sunday? As a matter of fact "side 3" of Chicago transit authority really carried itself well between races "That Record Rocks". Now the "twins are in bed" .............................Stuffed Japs with cheddar and homemade smoked sausage anyone?

@Michael, I get most of it, but can you provide me with a MM Enigma machine so I can got the parts that make me go WTF? Just say'n

BwaHaHa!

I understood every word...although it probably helps that I've read everything Hunter S. Thompson and Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. ever wrote so "translation" comes easy.

Couldn't watch either Twins today, because I was working, work, meetings, etc. got in the way. :-) But seems 29 won the 1st with Biffle 2nd. What happened in the 2nd race?

Schrub lead the parade,nothing to see here.

Hmm. Sounds boring. I was most taken back by the TOTAL OF 45 ENTRIES FOR THE DAYTONA 500. Sign of the Times?

Camping World Truck races Friday night at 7:00pm/est on SPEED
NationWide races Saturday at 1:00pm/est on ESPN

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service