Do we know if Robby will compete in the 500?

Views: 3734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Robby came back to NASCAR it would mean all new chassis , engines , bodies , basically everything since with Dodge gone he'd have to start from scratch .

not-all new chassis, updated to 2013 spec,doable with current RGM RP and RR inventory with someone else to pay the bill.Everybody has to hang new bodys,doable with someone else to pay the bill.Engines, doable with enough notice and
with someone else to pay the bill.
It is nice for people to not ban themselves being all pissy during CUP races, becouse Robby is running poorly and those that can't seem to understand simple economics of not running complete races if you aren't a top five performer that is self sponsoring. And,No a 'CUP' win doesn't mean the world will come begging the Monday after. Ask Finch.

General rant.

So what you're saying Mike is it's doable if "someone else pays the bills" JK I get you're frustration, I think once SST gets going and whatever else he decides to run folks will get their fix and mello out.

nascar sucks

Reality check people! Even if the racing Gods somehow managed to get Robby in Daytona or any other Nascar race, does not guarantee that we would see him race on TV! When was the last time any of us saw a nascar race on TV that showed a majority of the field that was racing!? When Robby was racing last year other than maybe a road course we okay I was always whining about not seeing Robby during a race even when he was qualifying they would either interview some other driver or break for a commercial. Robby got no respect from the nascar circus show TV directors

At least in an off road race we are guaranteed some Robby face time!

+1. The writing is on the wall regarding NASCAR. Now what about DAKAR?

What I can't stand listening to is a fan of someone or something getting down on them. I mean it happens all the time and everywhere on any and all subjects and sports. Not pointing at you or Robby Gordon or anything like that just ........ Not that I'm YELLING this you understand its just that the animal in itself of the "complaint" I just ... However if done with an elegant array of tact, substance, fiber and fact it can be done. Keeping with the thought that a person can't hear themselves I won't have to listen to this. So here goes. Robby Gordon at last years Daytona 500 with all the support, hope and belief we had for his effort was way behind the eightball the entire time. We made the race by the mistake of none other than MW....POS. And in turn where further exposed as a NASCAR team on the leave with the whole engine package and DODGE nowhere to be found. Please, unless Richard Childress or the Captain comes to you with a set of keys just stay out of harms way and out of the fold. I don'y know the level at which SPEED is growing and if at all it will ever put a dime to a stock car program but until the day comes the car that is under ass is respectable just keep thriving where you are at. Unless Mr. france is gonna let you race the trucks on the Roadie at Daytona just ..........to hell with it.

+1

+2

SPEED did a good job covering Robby. Air Time compared to results was a pretty favorable ratio. ESPN's primary concern is to cover chase contenders which Robby was not, so that's why they never showed him.

I'd like to see RCR get rid of Burton and put a driver in the 31 like they used to have.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service