Will the 1100+ members of Planet Dakar have something to look forward to soon? Any new information about Robby racing? I like the new Fall inspired main page. I hope it's a little teaser. A prelude of exciting news to come about the Dakar race.

Views: 1139

Replies to This Discussion

soo will he be running the 2013 dakar?

They have not announced anything yet. Hopefully soon.
Entry list at Dakar.com IS NOT the final entry list.

I have always been a fan of RG. ever since early days of Indy. He once took time out of his day on the pit box between practice runs to come to the fence and sign autographs fro my two young boys, even though other people were pushing them out of the way he made sure he signed their souveneers first. RG you are a class act.
With that said, I always look forward to whatever he is racing. What I am curious about is 2014. So far this year he has been so consistent. Lets forget about the roll over, even on stage 1 he has proven he still was on the hunt and could win it. Too bad for stage 8.
With such a consistent run I hope things progress quickly for sponsorship for 14, but with everything he has going with SST and indoor starting. What are the options for RG to put some of his best competitors in another or even several HUMMERS next year?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service