Not sure if a discussion has already started on this subject, but wanted to let everyone know that the 2013 BAJA 1000 is airing on ABC today under "World of X Games" 2pm Pacific Time.

Views: 957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANKS!!!

Watched it yesterday, only 1 quick mention of RG.

Perhaps RG's work with NBC irked ABC/ESPN. Perhaps I don't have my tin foil hat on straight lol. I for one am glad of this presentation of the Baja 1000. Anything off-road put in front of the eyeballs of the masses is good for RG, SST, Speed Energy, etal. Let the world learn of BJ, RobMac, and Bryce... makes it just that more impressive when Robby beats em'!

Don't forget, the SST race from Las Vegas is on tonight. Set your DVR's.

THANKS JerrDog and Eric. Got DVR set just in time.

Watching, but they seem to be ignoring Robby!! Not cool!

+1

Mickey Mouse network must have thought it was a NASCAR race

I would guess they did film on all the top competitors and it came down to the 3 guys who they featured because they were in it to the end mostly. RG broke 250 miles in and so he probably didn't make the cut for TV purposes!

truism, If Robby had continued to be a front runner/winner they would have needed to show him more.
It's ok,ESPN has the SST's come May! ;-) who's the real winner?!

Wait, what?, ESPN in May? That's awesome! Who will televise until then?

@MK If you are referring to the X-Games that's in June the Sunday after the Baja 500. ESPN is handling the coverage of the X-Games but not sure if their televised schedule will include SST. I am interested if it does or if it's too early to hammer out that detail. Is NBCsports handling SST next year?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service