Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here just signed up for a year. I would watch Robby race lawn mowers. Keep the Planet going Tog.

This video gives a great explanation what a truck arm is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJBqT6rLxY

Thanks TOG, how do you break one, bolt or stuff happens?

@Speedy, I believe that I read a twit from Robby that said the chassis mount broke.Jeff Hammond point those out at the 20sec mark.
Just for conversation, Kurt Busch broke the track bar mount and was able to finish becouse the drive shaft (painted white) center'd within the driveshaft tunnel.After 47sec mark

thanks for info, learned something today not new for me..

Thanks for the link TOG!

Some strange kind woman who would do better keeping her distance from the sorts like me seems to have an appetite for befriending men of long winded lies packaged as an eventual destination in truth seems to have given me access via her lap top.............shame on you planeteers breaking down in such selfish lash. I had hoped for a quenching as it were as much as any to douse the thirst we all share no matter the denial from a few. I recall...... perhaps I'm mistaken but I recall a similar failure ....a weld on the track bar mount I think last year or the year before. No conclusions drawn but things happen. Your own expectations dictate the degree of loss you feel and the response often unveils ones true character. Even in jest a bit of truth thrives in a moment of muse, and thus a love is reared through anger and disdain but honor holds it tongue in wait. So until the next chapter is written, the limbs shall carry the weight as the roots do all the work to ensure that ............what the hell lady... .gh;i909;

the best part is that there IS another chapter. and like every other chapter, we know how it starts, but not how it ends. that's the excitement that is RG.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service