Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I'll finally be glad I have RaceView this year.

Just got off the phone with a good mate out in Cali......Get this, not only is Robby running the Glen he is bringing a "square" steering wheel. Seems there is no rule that it has to be round or even center mounted as long as it moves dah tires. I had what I needed to fit a wood over lay in my car and found the advantages instantly.........instantly. It pays to have someone "tell you something". I took it off because I prefer the handle bars (off an old stationary bike) I replaced my steering wheel with. I mean if you think it's easy to ride a bike imagine how easy it is to drive a car with them babies........(take a minute to visualize)...have I gone far enough??? I can see the edge without turning my head. Mike Mully said Robby said... TOG said ...........NEVER EVER believe what you are told .......unless you hear it from me, then simply think the flip side. I'll be at the Glen and if Robby is not I'll be at the Glen and if Robby is, we will both be at the Glen and if Mike Mully is I'll watch for him near the media building..........you have good view of it when you tell a strangers kid not to grow up.......Don't grow up, it's a trap!!

is there anywhere I can here the scanner, without buying the trackpass? I did not buy it this year with RG not running..thanks

I think scanner is still free

Today on Nascar.com theres RaceBuddy coverage,there's HotPass on DTV.No ,Robby is not a selected driver.
I've always had to pay for scanner.

With the right/lucky strategy he can win along with any other. This track has proven many times over.to.have nothing to do with skill or car to win.

I've never understood why NASCAR hasn't adjusted the distance to take fuel mileage out of the strategy. Fuel mileage racing isn't racing, IMO.

It doesn't matter how many miles the race is. Fuel mileage will always happen on a road course. The reason being they can't get lapped during green flag pit stops, so the strategy is the run the race backwards.

How was Happy hour for Robby ?

very happy. car was good on old tires, also set fast lap on older tires.

Great News TOG, Tooltime posted that he is up there

Anybody in North OC, we are meeting up at Lamppost in Yorba Linda to watch Robby win today!
It is time to "GAS ON!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service