Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Dave, basically a member that has donated to the cause and supports the Planet.

The racing sucked this weekend with all the commercials and some of camera angles, and really wish Robby could have started better so we could have at least seen him on tv some running in the 20-25 position where Jr. and some others were. Seemed like Robby had a good car but it doesn't matter where he shows up to, something happens to him no matter where it is if he's in his equipment anymore(nascar and offroad).

It's like the bad luck is stuck to him and he can't get rid of it. Was hoping for a better result but hopefully the next race will be a better result. I would love to see him show up in his equipment and do well, but just think how this weekend would be if he would have been in the 51 car. Then again, who's to say that by getting in a better car, it will last too, but who knows? Wish the Glen or Montreal could go ahead and get here now because I'd actually be excited to watch racing again and see Robby win them both!!

I don't believe he's racing the Glen or Montreal..........................I could be wrong though, there are conflicting reports.

@ Dave, I will answer the question, "whats a premium member!" IMO a premium member is one who appreciates all the hard work and effort TOG and his cast of cronies put together day in and day out to keep this site up and running. A premium member, one might say could be entitled to information maybe not found on this or other sites. Special information, and knowledge put together by none other than TOG and team. A premium member is one who cares enough to help keep these sites going. A premium member is one who comes on the site to engage in chat about many a topic with like minded members. Its kind of like the "cheers" tv show back inthe day. A place to come and hang out! just my .02

I refuse to go the google ad route & the stupid popup ads that fuck up ones browsing experience.

Thank other god.....got it TOG

I just didn't know about it, but thanks for the info. I had made many offers to TOG, but they went unanswered. The next step is to do it the old school way and put up some cash, so that's just what I'll do!! And all this time I thought a robot was behind this!!

Dave bud you gotta sign up . I already did I even dipped into the RC fund to do it lol 

Were ok just a hard day for the 7 car.

Just signed up for a year. I love the off road racing RG does. Good luck Planet! Git er Done!!!

OK, beat me up but what is a truck bar?

i have a few images that I can show later of the truck arm ( but not from the sonoma race . I dont think the hauler is back in NC yet )

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service