Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carl - I dont post much, but this place is a destination for me almost every day. Sending in a few pesos now & will do so every month. Dakar coverage alone is worth every cent to me. Keep up the fight WJM,Mike K & TOG

we like to think of this place as a home away from home during Dakar. Thanks for the props.

OK so now comes the real dillweed question.
Where is the sign up sheet for premium members?

Go Ahead Kick Me For Not Knowing.

main page go to groups then look for Planet Premium

I know that is where I used to see it but did not this morning.
Will look again.
Thanks.

OK I found it amd am now a lifetime member.
I assume that is the lifespan of the club.

Thanks Again.

Just signed up for premium !!

Just paid my dues for lifetime member. Does that mean I get to drive the SPEED SST?

Hell I aint greedy.
I will settle for a day with one of the tricked out Razors.

I thought fair weather fans were for ball sports, now im not saying that racing doesnt require lots o balls cause it does. Some of you people have basically thrown in the towel because Rob didnt do well/win on a road course. Shit people, really? Robby is a racer and is gonna race his ass off no matter what. I bet if they had a wild burro race across the Nevada desert he'd be there with an orange Speed burro wearin spurs. He's been a go getter and always will be. I've been a Robby fan long before Nascar and was heartbroken when he left the desert at the end of the 96 season. I mean when you go from seeing him at every offroad race to nothin at all that just plain sucks. You have to find new heros in your beloved sport. The fact that he's doing less Nascar and going more back toward the offroad stuff isnt bad, he could be like the rest and next thing you know he's holding a micrphone, wearing a tie in front of a camera and talkin bout "when i raced this, and when raced that" like the rest of em. Hes not gone hes moved back to better.

AMEN BROTHER !!! 

What's a Premium member? Let's start there....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service