Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 San Felipe 250. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Live coverage begins on Saturday, March 10th via the SAN FELIPE link on the main menu. Trophy Trucks are slated to begin at 1:00pm/et ( 10:00am local time ) .Raceday chat will begin at 9:00am/et. Robby Gordon will start 3rd.

Views: 6421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool, Thanks

Nikal, Mike, great info as always, much appreciated. Now the real question......is the souvy rig coming to all the races, lol......everyone play nice with one another

RG7 LOL!!... and yes it will be at "every" event!! :-))

An the technical side, I've got to wonder what parts are breaking and if any cryo is being done.
I'm sure the best of the best trans builders know the "secrets", but obviously their secrets dont work all the time.

Does the trans get rebuilt before every race?, do certain parts get replaced just becase they were in a race. God I hope the pro trans builders have data over the years.

Also, this may help us with TH400s who dont run inhe TT class. But I also under stand noone wants to give out their secrets.

Also, how often does the TT use 1st gear?, why not a glide?

Here is my .02 again! Carl rednezer ot however its spelled, (sorry Carl) went to a manual gearbox in both his pro2. and pro 4 trucks. That tells me, like NIKAL said, that the future is in one of these manual units.
Which by the way,,,,now requires another completely different driving sytle in a TT compared to using an automatic slushbox! Just sayin.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service