Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Phoenix #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 into the field & Bashas returns to the quarterpanels. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 2nd

Practice 2:30pm - 4:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 5:30pm - 7:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 3rd

Qualifying 2:30pm/et - 3:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 4th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Motor ? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/Bashas
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 10887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at the back bumper ?

On the back, were everyone can see it

Smarts ass! But funny
It's on the back of the car I bet the side decals weren't done in time but will be there fror the race I.E. getting flown in with one of the pit crews comming in for the race,( but I don't really know for sure just a guess). But the car is well place for the interviews GO SPEEDENERGY !!!

ty

Looks like Robby starts 38th 

Payday! Next weekend will be a busy one. Lets hope the sprint cup car qualifies and the Trophy Truck flies!!!!!!!

I was just wondering about Basha with the hope that there was some sort of sponsorship besides shelf space that would afford Robby the opportunity to run a full race.

is this a full race?

?
We'll know tomorrow when we see how many tires are mounted up in the pits.

hey he has made it this far,you got to give credit to RGM,he knows what he is doing,we may not like what is happening at times,but it is always in the best interest for robby and his people,i have been a fan for sway too many years, and it really kills me to not be able to see robby race these clowns on even terms,i am sure he ain't so happy bout it neither.so we'll hang on till the calvery comes GAS ON

10-4 blitz!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service