Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #1537 RPM Offroad SPEED Energy Truggy ( No Trophy Truck until the Baja 500 ). Qualifying is on Thursday, February 2nd ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 4th. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 10624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Wally...

You bet J.R. I suck at this but I'm having one hell of a great time! Just walked in tonight so far nobody has said anything.

@Jason, thank you. BiTD will start cl/dv 1400(TT's)/1500(Cl 1's) by how they quailify.(SCORE starts by draw, and all TT's go before Class 1's.For reference) So Robby starts third and was close on time to Sourapas and BJ.Let's go racing.

This should even things up between the 1's and the TT's eh? Mike!!

Hmm im thinking if Rob has a good run on the Geiser , could that be his next truck? a new Geiser trophy truck?

I'm thinking Robby won't own a Geiser TT on general principal.I'd suggest you get past the Geiser love fest for Robby before your heart gets broken.:-)

Lol, x2

LOLx3

When is the last time Robby ran in a class other that TT (not including Dakar)?

Class 8 prior to there being a TT class. That is when 8 and class 1 where the premier classes and evolved into Trophy Truck.

This happens to be a real big topic all of the sudden over on RDC. There are some very high end TT and Class 1 drivers giving there opinions on the matter. Danzio,Pistol,Andy McMillen and a few others. Interesting reading even if you do know what is going on. Typical is that opinions are like a$$holes and every one on there has got one as well. As per Robby owning a Geiser...no chance! First time since the 80's that he isnt driving something of his own in the desert. Now can some one help me out... who is RPM? And I am reffering to offroad not Richard Petty. They seem to have a damn fleet of some real badass toys. Its my understanding they are the ones that own the TTB rock buggy that Robby is driving.... Geiser TT and a fleet of other hotrods? What gives

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/101249-Robby-Gordon....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service