Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #1537 RPM Offroad SPEED Energy Truggy ( No Trophy Truck until the Baja 500 ). Qualifying is on Thursday, February 2nd ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 4th. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 10624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For RG to have said that, those must have been some serious whoops.

Maybe it's some new ideas to test for next years Dakar .

Unofficial timing has it Robbie Mac, BJ & RG as 1,2,3 after qualifying

OK this might be a dumb? But is the Truggy in the same class as the TT?

nope, clase 1500 "Truggy ( class 1), class 1400 "Trick truck (tropphy truck). looks like robby is 1st in his class, and 3rd OA.

No, it is class 1 (buugy). But it is a class that will run for the overall.

Alright, that's enough, I will say it. I don't have any knowledge of "Offroad" except when it comes to the Rubicon Trail. That being said there is a ton of members who seem to know what's up. Can somebody tell me what is the Oh and Ah about the "Gieser" ? .....As far as Truggy vs Trophy Truck I think NIKAL gave us the info.

the Oh and Ah its about some wannabes who think that Giser or that is the best out there,. haha.

the gieser TT's are about the best in the bunch right now. when robby started building his trucks a few years ago, i think everyone will agree that they were leaps and bounds above everything else that was out there at the time. over the years however, it appears that the gieser built trophy trucks have caught up with robby's old designs (some people will claim that the giesler is a way better machine now!). I'm not by any means an expert... i do know that nikal and fly are the experts and can really provide insight into this. I'm sure that they will chime in soon... thats my .02 that being said, i think that this is the first time in a long while that robby is racing a truck that he does not own... maybe he will get some good ideas for future designs???

Have a goodnight all leaving Mickey D's and losing my wifi check in more over the weekend...Later!!

Free Wifi*

*with purchase of Big Mac & large fries

Yup!! Taking one for the team :-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service