Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #1537 RPM Offroad SPEED Energy Truggy ( No Trophy Truck until the Baja 500 ). Qualifying is on Thursday, February 2nd ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 4th. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 10624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope

What happened to the chat...the race is still running.....Planetrobby has more to learn about off road

I'm watching SX timing and scoring;-)

Villopoto

Way to go Robby!!! I know Robby's season plans are pretty fluid. However, is there a chance he could run for the BiTD Championship, or was this a single race deal?

@Ed, to the best of my knowledge.One race deal.BiTD has two races the general public may have heard of-Parker and the Mint 400,maybe. The BAJA 500 and 1000 are more generally known,IMO
Robby's post race comments made it sound like he wasn't all hot and bother'd about CUP.

Agreed. He seemed sort of "meh" about Daytona.

He seemed "meh" about Daytona because his team is well below the "meh" competition level in Cup. Why hype a series you will have no chance of competiting in???

Been pretty competative at plate tracks I'd say he stands a pretty good chance at Daytona.

For those that missed it. Here is Robby's Victory speech I shot on an iphone. Not the best but I made sure I was by a speaker so you could hear him clearly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8FtucH6qM&feature=plcp&con...

nice job recording the entire deal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service