Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 Mint 400. Robby Gordon will run the #1537 RPM Offroad / SPEED Energy Truggy. This is the same truck he won the Parker 425 earlier this year. Here is the schedule:

THURSDAY 3-22-12

- Practice & Qualifying - 2:30pm/et   ( QUALIFIES 2ND FASTEST )

SATURDAY 3-24-12

- Start of Race - 4:00pm/et

Stay tuned for the Mint 400 Race Page ( ltracking links, video feeds, etc )

Views: 8090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fremont street Fri?

Monster Jam is also in town...Sam Boyd stadium Sat night?

we had a great time downtown lastnight. I was hoping for more cars and trucks,none the less we had fun. MINI TOOL with his schedule doesnt get out to see many desert races. Lastnight however he was allowed to pick out some new SPEED swag and see the trucks up close. He is at that age where he would go from truck to truck to buggy really getting into the mechanical aspects and asking a ton of questions while crawling under and thru each and every one. Trully a dads dream day with his son! Another bonus was he actually had a couple seconds of face time with ROBBY himself. Robby was wroking his ass off setting up some SPEED coolers outside the souvie trailer, and we did not want to intrude. He walked over to us and commented on our SPEED swag as MINI was buying himself another hat and shirt. But the coolest thing was Robby took the time to thank us for supporting the product.
. Robby if and when you or any of your peeps on here see this, please let them know MINI TOOL was totally excited to finally meet you.
So, Robby from one dad to another, I say thank you for taking the time to shake my son's hand and secondly for taking the time to personally remove the "shirt size" sticker on the face of his shirt. That was kinda funny. He is a fan for life! Thank You and best wishes!

@ FD I will be at tech. I will be wearing my DAKAR team t-shirt and hat. Please feel free to introduce yourself and lets meet up.

great story, tool. Have a good weekend.

While Tool was covering the LIVE portion I was here in the cyber world doing my part . Watched everything from the RDC live feed . A few Planeteers showed up was hoping for alot more . The pit crew contest was AWESOME . The crews had to do a 4 tire stop and the fastest team won . The General Tire / Team 71 Ford F-150 team of Rick D Johnson won . On another note Robby was going thru the crowd handing out cans , and got some face time with an interview . TOG you'll especially get a kick outta this , someone even ask if I was You !   As much as I think your a cool dude I wouldn't want to have to hear the top 5 FAQs everyday all day lol . Anyway it was a blast watching in cyberspace and I'm sure it was even more fun for Tool and Minitool as well as Terie made a stop there too 

MJ, I saw that you cybering ;-)

Sorry I missed it mj AKA, Faux TOG. :-))..........fauxtog? mj you any good with a camera?

Got tons of pics on my cell and can post them to here but no pics I actually took . Living on the east coast SUCKS !!!! If I were out there I'd be at every race .

I hear ya mj I live out here ( Arizona ) and I'm only able to make it to a few races. Thank goodness for this site and the generous members who do post so we all can enjoy.

We are out testing some proto stuff... shock controller/coolers and a Kool box for the pumpers that I designed.
The weather has to be some what warm so we have to take advantage of it while we can....its gonna get cold again soon. Theres a slight chance we'll make it to C-row and tech ?

Very Cool!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service