Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Las Vegas cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 into the field on Friday & will drive the car on Sunday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 9th

Practice     3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying   6:30pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 10th

Practice       12:30pm/et - 1:25pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour   3:20pm/et - 4:20pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 11th

Raceday       3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Saturday Driver? ( While RG runs San Felipe ) Reed Sorenson
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/REBEL
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 8885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he had a penske motor in 2011 at vegas & the car wasnt much better.

Robby will have a majority s&p program for 2012 & my understanding is a penske lease is for full races only. On to Bristol.

Too bad... Worse season start since he moved the team from Nationwide to the Cup series. I wonder if the results would be different if he bought additional Cup engineering support instead of that Carbon Fiber TT body. Also, IMO the return on investment results from where I am sitting is better in the Cup then desert racing.

We get it. Dirt aint your thing. But i'll leave you with this:

FUNDED IN OFF ROAD : NOT FUNDED IN CUP.

Funded or not funded... it sucks to see Robby perform so poorly... Nevertheless, I'm a fan and will keep the faith. Gas on in Mexico!

On to Bristol!

That's right TOG! He is up here in my neck of the woods next weekend and will be at the Food City Race Night in Knoxville signing autographs. I will be able to see him there and at the track. I can't freakin' wait!!!

I assume Food City will be back on the car

one word MONEY it runs nascar,HMS runs nascar robby is a footnote he will go it alone or not at all,the only one's he matters to are us,his fans.and we are the minority i would venture to guess we have seen the best of robby gordon that we will see on the nascar side,sad but true

i love it that robby has a souvenir hauler but im going 2 this race 2 cheer him on its gonna suck 2 c him start n park :(

@Rob, have you been drinking? spell like an adult. And Yes Robby is parked. Really S&P?

Hey Mike, you going to Fontana ?

@JD,no -sorry

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service